Tuesday 7 June 2011

Conspiring across boundaries...

I’m tired of letting a stranger, ie. invisible belfast, scare me. The past few weeks have brought up a lot of my own issues with my past, and what I’ve learned so far is that, although I don’t trust invisible belfast’s motives, I can trust the conspirators. Thank you for that.

I think that this person, or group of people, is located at the ‘heart of Belfast’, and when we find that center we will also find out who those people are. I’m not entirely sure that the center is a geographic one, although we have been sent to various places. Invisible belfast is all about playing with the city’s many layers; maybe the center is more than a place. Just a thought.

I know it might seem unexpected to some of you that I contacted invisible belfast about the video task. I thought about it for a few days before I did, considering whether it would seem disloyal, like conspiring with the enemy. But I need you to give us your perspective, your story, of what has happened so far. You see my version in my vlogs and blogs every day … but it’s hard to keep on top of what’s happening when you’re in the middle of things. If we can speak out to each other about what the mystery is from each of our perspectives, maybe it will yeild some progress. I think it will.

And we can use these videos to draw more people in as conspirators. I feel like we might have a limited amount of time to solve the mystery. I feel like time is running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment