Thursday 5 May 2011

Mail, music and McHughs

Got home late this evening, after a full day in the library and then a show, to find something odd hanging in the mail slot. I'm too tired to think about it properly right now ... I almost feel a tad weirded out. I'll post something about it tomorrow.

I just need a short venting session. I miss David. And I miss my friends at home. My one friend from childhood here goes to university in Scotland (thanks, Meri) and I'm stuck in this odd city without a paddle. Not that I'd leave, I just feel a bit meh.

I know. I complain a lot. This is what they don't tell you about Canadians.

I need a cup of something. I should do a yoga DVD to chill out before bed. Probably just eat some ice cream though.

The Cathedral Quarter Fest is cool, by the way. Tonight I saw Curtis Eller play at McHugh's ... interesting stuff. He's from NYC, which of course made me nostalgic for the one time I visited NYC. I'll try to do this walking tour of the Cathedral Quarter they have going on before the festival is over.

More later.

2 comments:

  1. Aw Ana, don't be sad! You can totally come and visit us in Glasgow anytime you want, and its not long til I'm over. It'll be great to see you again :) Chuckle up x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry dude, just saw this. I'm coming for a visit soon. Belfast is weird. ;)

    When are you in town??

    ReplyDelete